- With the recent outbreak of Covid-19 what has your gym done to ensure that it is safe?
- How long does it take to see results?
- As a female I don't want to look bulky. Will weights make me look too muscular?
- How many times a week should I train?
- I'm concerned with injuring myself, how do you accommodate for injuries?
- I'm a beginner and I've never lifted weights before. Is this going to be too advanced for me?
- Do you have showers at your facility?
- I know that parking in the strip can be hard. Where would I park and do I have to pay to park?
We have all been challenged by this pandemic and safety is our top priority click the link to see our facility procedure and strategy going forward.
click here to see procedure
This is a tough question to answer because results are linked to a few critical variables. The top variables being consistency, intensity and compliance. If you stay consistent with eating properly through compliance to our program, train with intensity and consistently as well as rest consistently, I would expect results to come relatively quickly. It's probably that within the first week or 2 you'll start to see changes.
This question gets asked a lot. It actually works just the opposite. Your physique will tighten up and give you a more defined sculpted look than just doing cardio or diet alone. You will not suddenly wake up looking like a body builder.
You should get some type of movement every day. If you're looking to get stronger and really change your physique most people require 3-5 days/week. Consistency in eating properly and getting the appropriate amount of rest will also help in getting the most out of your training.
Most clients that we have either have had some type of injury that maybe wasn't rehabbed properly or has suffered injury doing every day activity. We always do the best we can to either strengthen the injured area or change the movement as not to aggravate the injury. We have a physical therapist on site that can give us a clear path to success when dealing with an injured client.
Believe or not almost every client we have started out as a beginner at our gym. We love first timers who are willing to learn and welcome our help. Our job is to teach you and lead you down a path to health and wellness. That's what we love to do!
yes we do!
We actually have our own parking lot and it's 100% FREE!